Wednesday, December 10, 2008

L'Ultime Atome; Someone Else's Food Blog

Going to l'Ultime Atome tonight for a holiday party. Yes, they have those here, too - company gatherings where everyone behaves shamefully and pretends to "forget" the following day: "OMG I was so drunk!" "OMG me too!"

For some reason, I often get Ultime Atome confused (at least conceptually) with À la Mort Subite and the charmingly named Delirium Tremens. So far, I've only been to Mort Subite, a lovely beer bar close to the equally lovely Galéries Royales Saint-Hubert, where ordering a tripel is a good/bad way to start the evening.

Ultime Atome being tonight's destination, I googled it, which then landed me on a nice Brussels-based, English-language beer blog, which in turn led to a food blog which seems worth following.

1 comment:

Andreea said...

hey - fun to discover your blog. thanks for your links to mine :)