Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lost without Cyberspace

Ugh. While the overall Belgian experience is going quite nicely, there are some occasional speed bumps (hence the category). Last time I posted, completely euphoric and overwhelmed by the election, I was still working under the delusion that our internet connection would be installed soon - and I would be happily posting away from the comfort of my own apartment. Not so much. Since then, I've talked to numerous expats who have had the same experience of submitting to a month-long "investigation" into the possibility of service provision. To which I would like to say, "Really?" Because I seriously doubt we're the first people in Brussels to require internet and cable access. Seasoned expats, feel free to weigh in on speeding up this process.

No comments: